Offers Professional Makeup for all occasions, Certified Microblading (Semi-Permanent Brow Correction), and Certified Lash Extensions.
Lindsey has experience as a Professional Makeup Artist (free-lance, M.A.C Cosmetics) , a Licensed Aesthetician in Las Vegas and South Florida (13 years combined), a Certifies Lash Extension Artist, and a Certified Microblading Artist. She has owned and operated a Mobile Med Spa, and owns 3 mobile massage companies.
Her services include weddings, photo shoots, Las Vegas show clients (such as Cirque De Solei performers, show girls, etc.), runway/print/commercial modeling, news anchors, TV personalities, actors, and so much more.
From a young age Lindsey was obsessed with Aesthetics/Make up. From sneaking into her moms make up bag, sitting and starring at her older cousin get ready for her dates, and to sketching eyes on paper, she always knew she was going to be in the beauty industry.
Lindsey feels that Aesthetics/Makeup is not what represents you but what can help present how you feel.
What she offers is an ART, a PASSION, and way she can HELP OTHERS! Lindsey takes her trade serious and wants nothing more than to give her clients perfect BROWS-FACE-LASHES!
- Board Certified
- Department of Health Tattoo Establishment License
- Biomedical Waste Permit
- Compliant with all Florida Health Inspections
- Bloodbourne Pathogen Certified and Completed
- Professional Make-Up Artist since 2004
- License Aesthetician – Euphoria Institute in Las Vegas, Nevada
- License Aesthetician- Florida Department of Health
- License Tattoo Artist – Florida Department of Health
- Certified Microblading Artist- Trained by Lavish Beauty and Brow
- Certified Lash Extension Artist, trained with Butterfly Lash
- M.A.C. Cosmetics trained and certified Make up Artist
- Bachelors Degree at USF (University of South Florida)
- AA Degree at Pasco Hernando College